Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rants, Falling off the wagon and New Stuff

So, it's been a while since I posted about my progress.  Well I sort of fell off the wagon as it were...  We had family come into town and I couldn't find the time to make the gobelly guck.  And then on Sunday morning after they left I was just about to make some when I got a terrible phone call.  One of my really close friends lost her baby at 37 weeks.  After that call, nothing seemed important enough to do that day.  I basically stayed in bed for most of the day and cried for her.

So, it seems as though everyone around me is pregnant!  Friends from high school that I've reconnected with through facebook and many of the mommies in my playgroup.  This is getting a little more difficult to deal with.  Especially when it's right in your face!  Don't get me wrong...  I am sincerely happy for them.  But I am getting more and more sad for me.  And for my son.  Who may never know the feeling of being a big brother.

So, here's my plan!  I've started on the herbal supplements.  Bromelain and Vitex.  I take 1 of each in the morning and in the evening on an empty stomach.  I have noticed a very slight change in my cycle already.  It's taking me a little longer to ovulate!  Which is great!  I am also taking a multi vitamin.  In the mean time, my husband and I have been discussing a couple of options.  Here's what we have decided.  He is going to quit his job.  We'll go on welfare and I'll start smoking crack.  And we'll only have sex in the back seat of a car.  That should get me knocked up in no time!  Hell is seems to work for other people!

2 comments:

  1. Have I ever told you how much I love you? LOL -- you are hilarious.

    Thank you for all of your help in all of this. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was bored and was looking through Devynn's blog buddies and found yours. This is the funniest thing I have ever heard! It is SO true! (but, you realize if you have a child that way, they will have to work for me one day?, lol)

    ReplyDelete