Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another one bites the dust!

Well, another cycle has come and gone...  And I'm not sure that the supplements helped much!  My period was even shorter than before!  A whopping 2 whole days.  But I'm going to give these supplements another 2 months and then take it from there...

I am seriously considering deleting my facebook account!  EVERYONE is pregnant!!!  So many old friends/acquaintances from high school and college.  Today I'm just sick of hearing about them.  Usually it doesn't bother me...  But there are about 3-4 days a month that I just cannot stand to see or hear of a newly pregnant person!

We should be moving in march sometime.  After that, we'll hit the fertility thing hard core!  Balls to the walls baby making!

Happy New Year!  Let's hope 2010 is MY year :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Michelle. I bet that is really hard to hear of everyone else being pregnant. You and Jeremy are such great parents. I don't know what to say except I keep praying for you and I really hope you get pregnant soon.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete