Thursday, November 19, 2009

Days 2 and 3

Ok, so days 2 and 3 were not so good on what I will rename as the "Green Machine".  They were completely CRAZY days!  Day 2 I only managed to drink 8 oz. and yesterday i didn't make the smoothie at all...  But today I am back on the bandwagon!

What I've noticed in just the couple of days of drinking the stuff...  I did have a little more energy and motivation to get things done.  Also, my urine smelled REALLY bad in the 2 days of drinking it!  Yesterday it was back to normal.  I am no doctor or health professional but I am attributing this to many of the toxins being cleansed for my body.

Now please keep in mind that I am just adding this to my day instead of changing anything.  So, I still have my "old" diet with this on top.  But I've also noticed just making that one little change has made me re-think decisions throughout the day. 

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info on the smell of your pee ;) I meant to ask you about this the other day...glad you're back on the bandwagon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I felt so completely guilty yesterday for not drinking it. And Ihave to say, it's completely grown on me! I don't mind the taste now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a stronger woman than me LOL...you KNOW I would have to put it in a McDonalds cup to trick myself :) LOL...

    ReplyDelete